- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Responsible for the actual integration Middleware between SAP and Non- SAP Systems o Analyze functional designs to assess interface requirements and its complexity o Set up and maintain the Requirements and Traceability deliverable o Should have worked on development of interfaces involving multiple modules and applications of SAP o Should have worked on integration architecture deliverables
- Technical Experience : 1 Multiple integration patterns including SAP PO, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, data replication SLT, HVR, new EDI solution Sterling, etc Lead needs to ensure that all the standards are enforced by the development team to provide a quality delivery 2 experience as SAP Integration with skills including SAP PI/PO, SCPI, CPI-DS, SLT 3 Define integration patterns file based, messaging, web service
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills 2 Excellent leadership and management skills 3 Will be able to work independently
- Educational Qualification : Full time education is a must
- Additional Information : Must have SAP CPI, Interface, Middleware experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.