Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Redshift,Cloud Data Integration,Cloud Data Migration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Lead the effort to migrate data warehouses n data lakes to cloud, acting as the primary POC b.Contribute in areas such as solutioning, building PoVs, offerings devlopment, training and capability building c.Design data migration solutions and provide oversight and advice to data engineers who are undertaking the build and execution of data migration pipelines and cut over plans d.Make sure that teams are working to the standards set for the organisation by the Data Solution Architect
- Technical Experience : a.2 plus yrs of exp on AWS stack. b.Work Exp on data transformation n analytic projects involving Data Lakes,legacy DWH,Terradata,Netezza Data Mgmt tools c.Work with wider team of technical architects to make sure that organisations systems are designed in accordance with appropriate data Arch
- Professional Attributes : Excellent Analytical skills, Attitude to learn n pick up things, Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : B.E or B.Tech must,MBA preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.