Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :GCP - Cloud Datalab,GCP- Cloud Bigtable,Google BigQuery,Google Dataproc
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.Design,develop,deploy high performing data solutioning in GCP b.Perform model,tune,implemention of Google Bigquery solution in GCP c.Analyze BigData analytics,assist with defining Architecture strategy d.Involved in end2end data solution from ingestion through visualization for large and complex programs e.Design schemas for efficient storage n query execution f.Support and Mentor technical staff g.Data engineer or DBA experinceh.Experience with columnar DB like Google BigQuery
- Technical Experience : a.Experience in relational DB such as PostgreSQL or MySQLb.Experience in multisource data ingest into DWHc.Experience on develop and deploy scalable enterprise data solution ie DWH,Data Martsd.3to5 plus yrs exp write complex queries,stored procedure and 1to3yrs with SVN or Git code version tool
- Professional Attributes : a.Experience in presenting tech topics to audience b.Excellent verbal and written comm skills,ability to work independently c.Client Interaction handling experience preferred and stake holder management presentation skills d.GCP Data Engineer certification
- Educational Qualification : 15yrs Full time Education
- Additional Information : Understand of Java or Python program language,knowledge of RESTAPI frameworks,DnA tool,package
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ServiceNow IT Service Management Application Designer
Salesforce Development Application Lead
Elastic Path Solutions Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.