Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Response to RFP with solution plan b Interacts with client and other stakeholders to clarify requirements and prepare solution c Prepares effort estimates, costing and pricing and performs peer reviews d Work with Delivery Leads for the approval of solution/efforts and DCSO of the solution e Develop statement of work
- Technical Experience : a Good knowledge in at least two or more domains in Cyber security ie Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Identity Access Management, Security Monitoring, GRC b Hands on experience in implementing or operating leading products and tools in SIEM Firewalls, AV, IAM, etc c Experience in delivering security projects and/or operations d Extensive experience in running complex models on excel and ability to learn and use relevant tools and estimators
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skills in both written and verbal English b Ability to operate in complex cross-cultural environments and situations and handle stressful situations c Operate independently and take full ownership and end to end responsibility of deals
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelors and/or Masters degree in related field with 6 to 12 years of work experience
- Additional Information : a Certification in a leading security program such as CISSP, CISM, CISA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.