- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Angular
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Resource will be involved in analysis and design B Resource will be involved in development testing UT IT Performance etc C Resource will be involved in activities like code reviews build deployment and other automation initiatives in various phases of SDLC
- Technical Experience : A6 years hands on experience in core Java and J2EE B4 years in a technical architect role designing end to end JavaJ2EE solution on JavaJ2EE stack C2 years in database development preferably Oracle SQL; PLSQL DGood to have automation experience
- Professional Attributes : AExcellent client facing and interpersonal skills BMust have worked in a client facing environment
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.