Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC PM Plant Maintenance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Able to handle PS configurations independently b: Should be able to support PS module Incidents in a very Stringent Timelines c: Able to handle Financial Accounting configurations independently AP,AR,GL and FA Module d: Should be able to support complete FA module Incidents specifically in a very Stringent Timeline
- Technical Experience : a: 5 Years of Experience in PS and Finance module, preferably End to End Implementation b: Experience in using workflow with Project systems and related master data management c: Should have supported General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Fixed Asset Accounting Module in specific d: Should be hand on with New GL concept specially for Fixed Asset Module
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.