Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Data Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :AWS Data Migration Service,Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Understands E2E data supply chain principles 2- specifications to application code, including automated unit tests and utilization of CICD patterns 3- Technical expertise in data engineering and cloud native implementation of streaming data with 4- strong hands-on experience in programming languages such as data bricks 5- Responsible for mentoring offshore based data engineers
- Technical Experience : 1- Develop code that meets acceptance criteria and adheres to DA enterprise standards 2- Write unit tests, build, deploy, integrate and regression test using the automated CICD process 3- Suggest improvements and development ideas for better performing applications 4- Very strong technical expertise in building and automating data streaming applications using Data Bricks
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good Communication Skills 2- Ready to work in the Shifts 12PM -10 PM
- Educational Qualification : BE ,MTECH ,MCA Any Technical Graduation
- Additional Information : comments - Data Bricks /AWS data bricks Skill Name not available in the System
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.