Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Conversion
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Must have worked on COMP template creation and copy, setting up route maps, guidelines, budgets, field based permissions, RBPs, launch and testing of comp forms, b Good knowledge of system config in accordance with Solution Design Config Workbook c Must be flexible, open to change and have a natural ability to manage relationships, issues, risks, escalations, and comms, d Similar experience in following skills is also acceptable: SAP HCM - Any module, Workday core comp, Oracle HCM Cloud COMP
- Technical Experience : a Should have minimum 4 plus years of experience working on Success Factors Compensation b Should have worked in full life cycle implementation projects or Application support and maintenance project c Must be able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a high visibility environment d Candidate must have at least one SF Compensation End to end implementation or Support Project experience
- Professional Attributes : a Must be good in communication and interaction with clients b Should be good in team handling
- Educational Qualification : a: 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Should interact with Client
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.