- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Manage and provide hands on Basis technical leadership on SAP systems Implement multiple SAP instances in Dev/Test/QA/Prod environments b: Design and Build BODS Jobs according to the requirement c: Load the data through LTMC and do preload, Post load validations and make the corrections as and if required
- Technical Experience : a:Support technical changes to the environment SAP Add-ons, review OSS notes, Security notes etc b:Develop system documentation GxP validation for all SAP instances and interfaces Provide help with migration of SAP instances c:Perform SAP client administration create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client as required d:Working experience in S4 HANA, MY SQL, SAP BODS, Information steward
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Communication skills with Client interaction b: Good Analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.