- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM WebSphere Application Server Application Deployment
- Good To Have Skills :Linux/Unix Desktop Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Design, configure, upgrade Websphere application environments and manage enterprise applications configurations in AWS cloud environment b: Partner with developers to balance performance and resilience, while helping automate build/deploy process
- Technical Experience : a: Experience in administrating Configuring IBM Web Sphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server with experience working in UNIX/Linux environments b Experience in Setting up of Nodes, Data Sources, Virtual Hosts, including configuration of WebSphere Application Server Required 5 Years c Successful implementations of Work Load Management WLM using clustering techniques including Horizontal and Vertical Clustering for failover Required 5 Years b: Expert level experience required in J2EE JSP
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication, Collaboration and Analytical Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.