- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft PowerApps
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Support all production related issues / activities related to PowerApps Design and develop using Power Automate flow and PowerApps 2-Creation of canvas and model driven PowerApps with a nice UX interface Functional requirements gathering, 3-Development work using PowerApps concepts Analyzing the issues that are highlighted by business; 4-Ensuring smooth business processes and trouble shoot if there are any issues 5-All production support related activities
- Technical Experience : 1-PowerApps skills 2-Enterprise-level NET programming tools and languages such as C, ASPNet, React JS, Angular JS, JQuery, CSS, Azure Function Apps, Web Applications Java J2EE
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good analytical skills 2-communication skills 3-presentation skills required in the resource
- Educational Qualification : 1-BTech or equivalant
- Additional Information : 1 Resource should be flexible in working hours shifts Knowledge of Common Data Services, PowerApps D
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.