Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Responsible for the integrations and API management and API portal platform solution technical architecture design both on cloud or on-prem b-Ensure client integrations and API management platform has robust design to satisfy the integrations/API consumers with sufficient scalability, stability, performance and security c-Lead discussions with stakeholders, explaining and planning the integrations and API management, portal platform architecture capabilities, options and recommendations
- Technical Experience : a-6 years IT experience with minimum 3 years of hands on experience on API portal solution technical design and API management, preferable with MuleSoft technologies b- Good knowledge of end to end API portal solution implementation is a must Prefer to have MuleSoft platform related architect certificate in API management or API portal management c-Excellent knowledge in cloud toolsets like, Splunk, Kubernetes, service mesh for micro services management for API discovery, API management, API
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must be highly motivated and results-oriented 2 Able to learn and implement new technologies quickly and ability to work independently 3 The candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.