Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle SOA OSB
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 - Serves as the technical expert responsible for design and implementation of applications on Oracle SOA platform 2 - Design and development of proxy creation, Business Components and additional service design patterns and help customer incorporate SOA Governance framework 3 - Analyze business requirements / processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions 4 - Conduct System Testing and assist in Integration testing
- Technical Experience : A - Requires minimum 5 years of strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies, namely, SOA composites, BPEL, Mediator, Business Rules and BPM B - Worked on adapters and cloud adapters C - Experienced with XPath, SOAP, WSDLs etc D - Should have Working experience in creating Proxy, Business Services, Fault handling at various stages, XSLT and XQuery, SOAP/ REST based web services and various OSB Message flow activities like Nodes, Route, Flow Control, message processing, Report
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good communication skill 2-Good Presentation skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.