- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: End to End responsibility of environment for designing and implementing modern, dynamic solutions b: Design efficient and reusable reports and dashboards to integrate multiple business and mission applications health, performance and operational data systems into Splunk c Provide Splunk operational troubleshooting support and assist with complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Technical Experience : a: Have at least 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in Splunk Development and ITSI b: Splunk version 7x or higher Developer Certification is ideal c Any experience in Splunk ITSI or Splunk App for Infrastructure is beneficial d: High proficiency in Splunk, HTML CSS and the ability to create aesthetically pleasing dashboards
- Professional Attributes : a: Quick learner b: Should have sense of ownership and drive tasks till completion c Good communication skills d Should be able to pick up existing dashboards queries in splunk
- Educational Qualification : BE / BTech or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.