- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration,Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Designs Windows Server solutions based on best practices for scale up and out 2 Drives automation initiatives for Servers provisioning, configuration and decommissioning 3 Develops business cases to justify strategic investment in systems architecture, including analysis of future growth and cost reduction opportunities 4 Provides technical engineering and design review for new Server platforms, applications, infrastructure, and hardware 5 Identifies and reports Key Performance Indicators
- Technical Experience : 1 Experienced in L3-L4 level on day to day operational issues and runtime operations 2 Experience on Patch Management Tool administration like WSUS, SCCM 3 Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows Server-side infrastructure like Windows 2008, 2012, Active Directory, Server Hardware and associated technologies like DNS, DHCP, WINS and Group Policies 4 Data migration and replication 5 Automating existing processes with scripting in PowerShell and Unix shell
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment 2 Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment 3 Flexible to work in 24x7 shift 4 Excellent leadership, Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.