Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design and implement scalable and robust software for ingesting , transforming telco network datasets in near real-time and visualizing the data insights through an interactive dashboard, using a variety of open-source and proprietary Big Data technologies b Collaborate with product management, sales and marketing, and solution delivery teams ensure customer requirements are well managed, reflected in release c support deployment of DataSpark software d SQ, RDMS e DevOps or MLOPS good to have
- Technical Experience : a Spark experienceWorking closely with senior data engineers and data scientists to build DataSparks data science and machine learning algorithms into products Demonstrated practical in-depth knowledge of data integration, metadata and BI analytics tools, frequently used by telcos b Experience in active commercial deployment of emerging Big Data and real-time analytics c Good understanding of Telco data models, knowledge about telco network capabilities a plus d Python or Scala coding preferred
- Professional Attributes : a Good team player b Strong communication skill c Flexible to work in shifts
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Parallel programming Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Spark etc Java, Python, Amazon AWS Agile software
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.