Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Digital Banking
- Good To Have Skills :Core Banking Fundamentals
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Branch / Digital Banking- a: Business Transformation Business Analyst b: Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Elicitation c: Help in the customer research during project discovery phase ensuring customer feedback is incorporated d: Work closely with Global digital and risk stewards ensuring project governance and approvals Risk and issue management e: Analysis for key decisions made by the Project sponsor or steering committee f: Interact with vendor and other teams
- Technical Experience : a: BAs having business transformation experience in Retail Banking-Branch Banking, Digital Banking Implementations/Customer Journeys digital channels, online and mobile banking b: Experience in Agile Methodology, Jira and Confluence c: Exposure to global Senior stakeholder management, ability to traverse complex networks within the client organization and seek required resolutions/approvals d: Preferred : Product Owner, CBAP certified
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across Business users and technology teams b: Self-starter/highly motivated person who is prepared to use their own initiative to understand and follow up issues c: Takes ownership of problems through resolution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.