Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Should be able to handle Outage bridges independently 2-Well versed with ITIL process 3-Experience in working on the performance tuning, understanding execution plans, indexes 4-Administration and maintaining Oracle Database on cloud environments such as AWS/Azure/OCI
- Technical Experience : 1-Administering Oracle database for complex environments, 2-Administering Oracle database in PaaS environments 3-Experience in RMAN backup and recovery procedures 4-Experience in schema refreshes using data pump, experience in using, analyzing various performance tuning utilities to find RCA 5-Experience in resolving gaps and setup data guard, 6-Experience in generating AWR and ADDM reports
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good understanding of ITIL framework 2-Flexible to work in 24x7 environment 3-Should have knowledge of SLAs OLAs and KPIs 4-Well versed Corporate ethics and compliance 5-Team player who also works well independently self-motivated
- Educational Qualification : B tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.