Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Overall Experience Range: 9 Years of experience in IT infrastructure on building, configuring, and migrating servers on Microsoft and Non-Microsoft platform Relevant Experience Range: 1 or fewer years experience in architecting, designing, and configuring the Azure Stack Hub platform and provisioning Azure IaaS and PaaS services 2 Hands-on experience of both Connected and disconnected deployments of Azure Stack Hub in standalone / HA mode 3 Hands-on experience in creating complex PowerShe
- Technical Experience : 1 Integrating on-premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory for Azure Stack Hub 2 Hands-on experience of taking back-up for Azure Stack Hub 3 Experience in creating a migration strategy and roadmap for migrating the application to Azure Stack Hub 4 Hands-on experience in securing the Azure Stack Hub implementation by using firewalls and other third-party tools 5 Understanding of different solutions available for HA of Azure Stack Hub 6 Understanding of Azure Arc to monitor VMs dep
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues, requirements accurately so that business users can understand 2 Good presentation skills 3 Build a close relationship within the organization 4 Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Educational Qualification : 1 Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information : AZ -104, AZ -300 and AZ 301 desirable Microsoft Azure Stack Hub: 70-537 desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.