Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Data Encryption,Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Security Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: collecting business and functional requirements with respect to Guardium tool 2: designing and onboarding processes related to identity management from the business and technical perspective eg identity management lifecycle, requesting access and entitlement, accountability of entitlements 3: designing technical architecture of solutions including required integrations 4: preferable in implementing solution on client premises or in the cloud
- Technical Experience : 1: GUARDIUM tool knowledge mandatory 2: Graduate with sound security concepts and database domain knowledge 3: Broad knowledge of technologies including emerging ones like cloud security, API security, Micro services
- Professional Attributes : 1: Soft Skills - Good communications verbal and written 2: Self-motivated
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.