Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a Work as an SME and help the team on technical issues b Regular Interaction with client and provide summary/report of issues and achievements c Ensure zero surprise escalations from client d The Lead needs to ensure local management is aware of potential escalations e Assist in Tier 2/3 support activities for production operations f Lead technical projects through design, build, test and deploy phases g Ensure that any scheduled downtime on production server is logged prior to the downtime
- Technical Experience : - Hands on experience on MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016/ Office365, MS Exchange Hybrid Environment - Able to install/configuring MS Exchange 2016, ATP, eDiscovery - Good troubleshooting skill of issues related MS Exchange server/database/mail flow - Prior experience on backup/restoration of MS Exchange server/databases/mailboxes - Troubleshooting of issues related MS Exchange Online,AzureAD,AD/DNS/O365, including mailflow, connector configurations, database mailbox restoration, patching
- Professional Attributes : a Communication Skills - Liaise with User / Customer and ensure incident/issue resolved swiftly Maintain b Determination and Persistence - Zero surprise escalation c Work Ethic - Adherence to Client policy and Accenture policy d Technical Competency - Ensure all the incidents are dealt and resolved
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree and Certification in MS Exchange or Office 365 required
- Additional Information : Willing to work in rotational shift in 24x7 which includes night shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.