- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Xamarin
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Design and deploy Enterprise Mobile Management On Premises and Cloud; Design and deploy Intune/Airwatch; -Provide Support, configuration change and best practices Provide functional and logical designs for the various integrations Conduct Mobile Device security assessments and support client in implementations of recommendations
- Technical Experience : -At least eight or more years of experience in systems support;Strong knowledge and experience in the below areas:Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016;Intune ;Conditional Access MDM MAM;Permissions Tenant Security Compliance Center Exchange Online;Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies
- Professional Attributes : -Good Communication and client facing role
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.