Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : - Passionate about helping our global teams execute efficiently, and in an aligned direction - Own the velocity of strategic initiatives, create implementation plans, and drive them across Agile software engineering teams and their partner organizations -Collaborate with other program managers to drive organizational collaboration on large initiatives -Bring a depth of functional project management and a proven track record of shipping fantastic software products in an agile environment
- Technical Experience : -7 years of experience working directly with -engineering teams in an agile environment Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban - 7 years of technical program management experience -Knowledge of professional software engineering practices best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations -Experience in understanding test metrics, release process and developing them
- Professional Attributes : -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -Ability to communicate complex technical issues to leadership and non-technical teams -Uncommon ability and motivation to tackle problems and learn fast? -Ability to interact with global internal and external stakeholders at executive level
- Educational Qualification : -BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field -Experience with security compliance
- Additional Information : -PgMP/PMP certification preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.