- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To implement the automation solution provided for the automation scripts with serviceNow 2 To ensure the scripts are integrated with Jenkins and achieve continuous delivery 3 To provide framework update recommendation as required 4 To optimize the automation scripts as required
- Professional Attributes : 1 Over all 5-6 years of experience minimum 2 Preferably of about 3 years of core automation experience 3 Health care domain knowledge and experience would be an added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.