- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Life Insurance Platform (ALIP),Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Experience in Individual life insurance ALIPAccenture Life Insurance platform is mandatory B Testing and Life and annuities background C Need expertise in automation tool Protractor/Worksoft/Selenium/TOSCA D Should be independently able to write test scripts and have good experience in manual testing E Good analytical and debugging skills F Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment G LOMA certification is an added advantage H Basic C and java knowle
- Technical Experience : A: around 6 plus yrs experience in Automated Testing B: Worked on Life Annuity Product/Individual life product C: Should know basics of coding, preferred programming language Java
- Professional Attributes : :Good Communication Skills B:Good Analytical and Debugging Skills C:Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment D:Needs to have proactive attitude, willing to work with different teams across Projects as required
- Educational Qualification : Full time Graduation in technical stream - BTech, BE, BSC - Computer Science
- Additional Information : The requirement is for ALIP Automation tester whose specialized Life Insurance,Selenium,Protractor
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.