- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP EAM Real Estate Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Min 6-8 years SAP RE-FX implementation experience with integration of SAP GL, AP, AR and Asset Management modules 2 Min 3-4 ASC 842/IFRS 16 Lease Accounting implementation experience for Real Estate, Equipment and Vehicle Lease 3 Knowledge of ASC 842/IFRS 16 accounting standard, calculations, accounting treatment and disclosure reports from SAP RE-FX Lease Accounting Solution perspective 4Good knowledge and experience of accrual deferral engine in Real Estate Module and related configuration
- Technical Experience : 1 Skills to configure SAP RE-FX Module and Lease Accounting solution for ASC 842/IFRS 16 accounting standard Arch and Usage Objects, Business Partners, Contract types, condition types, flow type, account symbol, valuation for ASC 842/IFRS16 etc, 2 Expertise and experience to configure Asset Module integration for ASC 842/IFRS 16 lease accounting solution Asset Class, Account determination, Screen layout, Dep key, Transaction type
- Professional Attributes : Prior experience of implementing SAP standard solution for reclass between long term and short term liability in lease accounting solution is nice to have Ability to gather business requirement from business owners and prepare system requirement document, design lease accounting solution in SAP RE-
- Educational Qualification : any graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.