- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Understand the functional design based on business requirements and participate in functional design reviews and gap fit analysis•Experience in managing project development from beginning to end•Experience in Managing client communication and delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel•Experience in working or managing projects in D ERP will be an added advantage
- Technical Experience : •Exp in leading one or more projects and teams,responsible for delivery•Proven Experience in Thought leadership and defining Project scope,goals and deliverables•Experience in tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables•Experience in designing and developing code in advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows•Experience in conducting project post mortems create recommendations report to identify successful unsuccessful project elements
- Professional Attributes : •Min Six yrs of exp•Lead team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge•Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening, and consultative approach•Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members•Should have good communication,leadership and team handling skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.