- Project Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Developer Ecosystem
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : DevOps on Azure Cloud Azure Cloud knowledge, Azure DevOps, Pipelines, Azure Packers Infrastructure as Code using Terraform Bash Shell, Python, PowerShell Scripting skills to automate application installation, configuration Prior Automation Experience
- Technical Experience : Minimum 4 years of Core Azure Experience, at least 2 years in full time design Knowledge of scripting/automation is an advantage Has done atleast one end-end implementation build
- Professional Attributes : Ability to Drive discussions with Application Teams to arrive design conclusions Good communication skills Good analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : NA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.