- Project Role :Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description :Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Data Migration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Data Integration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knows how to work on Azure Subscriptions Has good understanding on Networking skills Has Application knowledge, and Interact with application teams to get application problems sorted, raise app specific requirements
- Technical Experience : Minimum 2 years of Core cloud Experience, at least 2 years in full time migrations Knowledge of devops is advantage Has done atleast one end-end implementation
- Professional Attributes : Ability to Drive discussions with Application Teams to arrive at conclusions Good communication skills Good analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.