- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Ansible on Microsoft Azure
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develop Ansible playbooks and modules 2 Administer Ansible infrastructure, perform maintenance and configuration and provide SME level support 3 Responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of Automation Flows that will interact with multiple third-party applications 4 Provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any Process change activities 5 Identify opportunities for improvement in existing process and automate the process using Ansible Flows
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have 2-3 years strong experience with Ansible 2 Candidate should have technical background in designing, developing, deploying, configuring, administering and supporting of Automation solutions development using Ansible YAML, Python PowerShell and other platforms 3 Candidate would have expert level in Microsoft Windows Server and RHEL 4 Good understanding of Git, Shell Scripts and Python
- Professional Attributes : 1 High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen 2 Excellent communication, interpersonal skills 3 Effective in building close working relationships with others 4 Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment 5 Strong data point analytical, teamwork skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.