- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Work with the customer and end users to define technical and functional requirements B:Document the as-is cloud, non-cloud architecture and develop implementable transformation plansC:Work with other architects and designers to ensure that the operational eg Business Service Management, Service Support, Service Delivery, IT Asset Management, and Operations Management processes and tool are integrated as defined by the requirements
- Technical Experience : A:Ability to provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met B:Ability to create operations architecture scope, definition, construction, and execution C:Ability to design and develop cost effective solutions that meet functional, technical, and performance requirements D:Ability to map business requirements to technology capability
- Professional Attributes : A:Should be ready to operate in 24x7 support model B:Good client communication skills C:Team collaboration
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.