Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Server Virtualization Tools
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -WINDOWS / VMWare -Liaising with the customer technical representatives -Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features -Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer -Troubleshoot issues with Windows Server Deployment -Excellent troubleshooting skills on Windows, VMWare production issues -Participate in problem management reporting, resolution and documentation in ticketing system
- Technical Experience : -Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on Microsoft Windows Server Administration Windows 2k3/8/12/16 -Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on VMware Administration vSphere 5x and 6x versions Hands on experience in WSUS and SCCM -Excellent Written and Verbal Communication -Knowledge of DHCP, AD, DNS and basic networking knowledge -Windows core level troubleshooting -Capable of patching windows servers using WSUS knowledge on implementing AV products McAfee/Sophos troubles
- Professional Attributes : - Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization - Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision - Flexible to work in 24/7 shift
- Educational Qualification : -Bachelors degree -ITIL V3/V4 Foundation certified -VCP Certified
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.