- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A.Build new systems and develop new functionality within existing applications utilizing NET C, ASPNET, MVC SQL Server. B. Responsive web application development. C. Ability to work in agile methodology.D. Understand and migrate functionalities from one application to another.
- Technical Experience : Exp in developing service oriented apps using CNet,Data modelling, optimization using Design patterns,Performance tuning, Entity Framework,ORMs,Automapper,dapper,PowerShell, Exp in Aspect oriented design,Domain Driven Design,Test driven development,Event Driven architecture, XML, JSON serialization
- Professional Attributes : The ideal candidate should have good communication written and oral b should have strong interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Should be Graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.