- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Sharepoint Server,Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Designing / developing workflows using Microsoft Power Automate tool 2 Understanding existing SharePoint 2010 workflows and coming up solution using new Power Automate 3 Designing reusable workflows component for out of the box templates
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with SharePoint Online O365 2 Understanding of SharePoint designer workflows SP2010 3 Microsoft Power Automate aka MS-Flow 4 Familiar with common SharePoint 2010 workflow activity approvals etc and identify corresponding activities in MS Power Automate
- Professional Attributes : Team player with excellent communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor / Master degree from reputed university
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.