- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SLO Upgrades & OSDB Migrations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Understand client requirements and translate into architecture design 2: Able to work on the platforms like AIX/HP-UX/Solaris/Linux/Windows and at least two databases Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, ASE DB, HANA 3: Have worked on SAP ECC, BI, PI, SCM, CRM and Netweaver products 4: Have experience in planning, scheduling, execution of migration activities and post migration support 5: Have hands-on experience on SAP installations, System Migrations and administration
- Technical Experience : 1: SAP Implementation and Upgrade experience 2: Understanding of OS, Network and Storage architecture 3: Understanding of cloud architecture for Azure/AWS/GCP 4: Should have experience in designing and implementation of HA and DR architecture for SAP, Hana, ASE, MS SQL Server etc
- Professional Attributes : 1:Should have good leadership, presentation and communication skills 2:Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model 3:Should have ability to handle client escalation 4:Project delivery and Team management skill is mandatory 5:Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.