- Project Role :Technology Solution Planning Lead
- Project Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :Application Modernization,Insurance Claims
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Solution for multi-year technology transformation deals working closely with client buyers 2Participate and/or lead solution discussions and client meetings related to technology platform SAP S/4 or Oracle cloud or Salesforce so on solution proposed to a client 3Build strong and sustainable client / account team relationships 4Lead a team to plan, execute and manage the solution in response to a client requirement/RFP
- Technical Experience : 1Certification in cloud AWS/Azure/GCP at specialization level must 2Prior experience and expertise in consultative technology solutioning and cloud advisory skills 3Ability to understand client business and technology drivers- business IT alignment, IT Operating model and sourcing model dimensions
- Professional Attributes : 1 15 years of experience in IT industry, with minimum 7 years of technology consulting/solutioning/sales in Application Services system integration, outsourcing, cloud advisory experience 2 In-depth expertise and prior experience ITIL / PMP/ COBIT/ TOGAF certified preferable, SG-AO
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Bachelors degree from premier Tier -1 / 2 institute /Masters/ Diploma in Management
- Additional Information : Platform-Integrated Apps-Infra management experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Operations Solution Architect
Posted 11 days ago
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Solution Architect
Posted 14 days ago
Solution Architect Sr. Manager (HR)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.