- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica ILM TDM and TDG
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Produce clear and concise documentation of test coverage as agreed with Stakeholders b: Define, estimate, plan, script and execute tests c: Document and validates all test risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies d: Identify, code and maintain automated scripts for regression and integration tests or data creation e: Provide accurate test estimates to support planning of path to production f: Initiate and implement improvements of test process and appropriate tooling
- Technical Experience : a: Experience of ETL technical design, development and support b: Excellent SQL skills c: Experience of Unix and python scripting d: Comprehensive Cloud migration experience e: In depth understanding of large-scale data, such as data warehouses and their best practice and principles of managing them f: Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communicators b: Team players c: Strong problem solvers d: Demonstrate high degree of ownership and are not afraid to ask questions e: Ability to multi task
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : a: Candidate should have worked in Agile methodology
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.