- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM DB2
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: DB2 application wide performance monitoring and tuning, developed application backup and recovery procedures, enhanced application security b: investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions c: application changes along with DB2 object creation and/or changes that reduced the overall application execution time significantly d: collaborate and add value through participation in peer code
- Technical Experience : a: DB2 on LUW System Administrator, y work with On-Prem and Cloud platform You will have expertise in one or more relational and non-relational data management-based software product areas b: IBM and Oracle and open source technologies Typical examples of the work are building managing industrial scale Database c: building proof-of-concept solutions with data management technology and architecting data management d: Excellent knowledge for Performance Tuning e: Strong knowledge of db2pd, snaps
- Professional Attributes : a: Understanding the industry and role-specific skills b: project management c: Job-specific technology skills d: Database skills e: Communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.