- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Create Technical design, independently code, unit test, and deploy various components of IBM Sterling Commerce OMS like services b: Perform Database design for custom components c: Support various phases of testing in Agile delivery Apply strong design, development, and troubleshooting skills to deliver quality work d: custom APIs, transactions, events, DB extensions etc e: Take initiative to research new concepts, and technologies quickly and work in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Technical Experience : a: Hands on knowledge of developing new features using IBM Sterling Commerce Order Management system b: Java/J2EE, XML, XSD, XSL, SOAP, REST Webservice, MQ is must Working knowledge of Spring Framework and latest Java/J2EE concepts c: Working knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus d: Object Oriented Analysis, SQL Oracle 11g, SQL Designer, SQL Developer e: IBM Rational Team Concert and Eclipse or RAD IDE Knowledge of Sterling Package implementation
- Professional Attributes : a: Technical Skill b: Consultant Mindset c: Development and testing skills d: Strong Communication Skills e: The Ability to be a Good Team Member
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.