- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum 8 years of Hands on experience in AWS 2 Design and Develop business requirements leveraging AWS services 3Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used as per 4AWS Well Architected Framework based design and development
- Technical Experience : 1 Working experience in AWS services - Lambda , SQS , SNS , Dynamo Db , RDS , MKSManaged Kafka Service , Step functions , Cognito , S3 , Athena , KMS , Kinesis , Secret Manager , AWS IoT , AWS CLI , Elastic Beanstalk , IAM , Elastic Search , X-Ray, API Gateway 2 Developing RESTful API interfaces 3 Experience in CloudFront , Auto Scaling , AWS SAM Deploying applications in AWS 4 AWS certified Developer Associate certification is mandatory 5 Programming Knowledge: Nodejs is mandatory
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical trouble shooting skills 3 Mentoring Ability
- Educational Qualification : BE
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.