- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design NLP applications and products B: Select the proper annotated datasets for supervised learning techniques C: Use effective text representation techniques to develop useful features D: Identify and utilize the correct algorithms for specific NLP projects E: Develop NLP projects in accordance with prescribed requirements
- Technical Experience : A:Train developed NLP models and evaluate their effectiveness B: Conduct statistical analyses of models, and adjust models where possible C: Extend machine learning frameworks and libraries for NLP projects D: Ability to write code and design software architecture
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication and Team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.