- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :JDA Enterprise Planning
- Good To Have Skills :JDA Enterprise Supply Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Have been responsible for successful end to end deliveryUAT of a project and end to end client engagement and programs 2 Good understanding JDA Architechural design 3 Good Knowledge on JDA technical configuration and development
- Technical Experience : 1 8 to 10 years of mandatory Supply Chain and BY/JDA expertise with industries like CGS, Retail , Life Sciences and Hi-tech 2 Good PL SQL understanding and intergration knowledge of SAP ECC and JDA 3 Good Technical knowledge on JDA and SHELL scripting is required
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skill 2 Good team building skill and people developer 3 Should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : BTech/MCA/MTech from reputed institutions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.