- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI General Ledger
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Handling the day to day production issues 2-Handling the calls with the business users 3- Gathering the requirements from the business users/BPM 4- Monitoring the tickets ques and managing the same within the SLAs
- Technical Experience : 1-Good knowledge of BPC planning and forecasting function and process, including BW/BPC Integration, Planning functions, Bex queries, multi-provider, Info cubes, Composite providers ,ADSO 2- Good Support Project knowledge on SAP BPC Embedded, SAP BPC, Analysis office, ABAP 3- Handled data loads for Volume Planning, Price planning - retailer list price, base price, contractual price planning, Product Costs, Variable costs with rates, Discounts and rebate planning, SGA, revenue forecast
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication
- Educational Qualification : Graduation/Masters
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.