- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure 2 Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators 3 Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes 4 Build end-to-end continuous integration and delivery pipelines 5 Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Technical Experience : 1 5 to 8 years of experience building and managing CI/CD workflows and complex system integrations 2 Knowledge in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Google Cloud Platform etc 3 Experience in writing automation using Shell, Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, R language etc 4 Experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Git, Github , Gitlab, Maven, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform , Monitoring tools like ELK , Nagios etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Quick Learner 3 willing to Work on Shifts
- Educational Qualification : Must have 15 years education and valid Degree,
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.