- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Work with business stakeholders and subject matter export SME to understand business processes and translate them into data models 2Develop and maintain conceptual, logical, and Physical data models using Novartis data modeling guidelines 3Define and ensure data models are in conformance with relevant industry standards and best practices are followed 4Document and maintain business glossary in the enterprise data catalog solution 5 Evaluate business data models and physical data models
- Technical Experience : 1Minimum 5 years of experience with data modeling, data mapping, business glossary creation 2Design and development experience of domain data model ideally in Clinical domain 3Ability to understand business processes 4 Expert on different data modeling methodologies 5Working knowledge of iServer, data modeling tools such as Erwin, ER/Studio, etc, data cataloging tools 6 Guide project team to map physical data models to business glossary
- Professional Attributes : 1must have good knowledge and verbal analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.