- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :GCP - Cloud Functions
- Good To Have Skills :Angular,Node.js
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Produce clean code and automated tests 2 Design and develop high quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members 3 Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes 4 Align with enterprise architecture frameworks and standards 5 Work under the guidance of development managers or others to analyse, modify and implement various common business needs 6 Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in Java/ Net/ polyglot dev stack with experience in building enterprise web applications Skilled in Angular 6 , Nodejs 2 Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns 3 Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems 4 Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles 5 Experience with AWS or Azure or Google 6 Understanding of DevOps, automation testing, test driven development, behaviour driven development,serverless
- Professional Attributes : 1 Assist project managers with the development of detailed estimates and work plans and ensure that projects are delivered on time and that they meet clients and users business needs 2 Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility
- Educational Qualification : 1 Computer Science or similar degree 2 Solid background in custom software development
- Additional Information : 1 Conduct research, make recommendations and apply new technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.