- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :AbInitio
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Work as a Test Consultant FICO B Should Review functional Designs, Understand the requirements and develop the code as per functional designs C Capable of doing Unit Testing D Should do Peer Reviews when required E Should support Junior Team Members with their queries and concerns
- Technical Experience : a SAP ISU knowledge and understanding b Functional understanding of utilities CRM processes Knowledge on BMD and TMD process c Understanding of Alert management profile, Campaign and marketing processes d Understanding on One Order Framework e Knowledge on Quote, BP and Contract creation
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good problem-solving skills and worked in complex Environment B Should have Positive attitude and go getter C Should have worked in Offshore Onshore Model
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 Years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.