- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA
- Good To Have Skills :S/4 HANA Enterprise Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for driving technical requirement discussions with client 2 Responsible for the planning and delivery of technical developments 3 Convert a functional design document to technical design document 4 Responsible for overall delivery of technical developments and unit testing
- Technical Experience : 1 10 to 12 years of experience on SAP ABAP on HANA development 2 Must have experience on Object Oriented concepts 3 Must have knowledge on SAP enhancement framework, reports very complex static as well as interactive, adobe forms, proxy and idoc based interfaces 4 Must have very good understanding on SAP performance measurements
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong problem-solving capabilities 2 Must be a team player, and must have a forward looking discussion approach 3 Ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new technologies and concepts
- Educational Qualification : Should have minimum 16 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.