- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Performance Testing Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Analyze requirements user stories and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are for fit for purpose, testable and can have testcases prepared to explicitly test the functionality B: Prepare test data, liaising with other teams as required C: Conduct exploratory tests when the feature is delivered during the sprint during component E2E release when all features are delivered, log defects in JIRA and verify defect fixes D: Lead/participate in defect triage discussions and challenge developm
- Technical Experience : A: Min 5 years of experience in Performance Testing B: Should have experience in Test Case preparation, test design, test execution, Results analysis and Reporting C: Work as individual contributor and have good understanding of collecting Functional requirement, analyses, test plan on own D: Good to have testing experience in Insurance domain E: Good to have exposure to Test Automation / Performance Testing using tools like Selenium, Jmeter, Rest Assure
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good analytical skills B: Resource should have good communication skills c
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.