- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Automation in Systems Integration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Coordinate testing activities and suggest improvements B-Conduct peer review of test scripts developed C-Assist in coordinating outsourced manual testing resource D-Identify and document bugs thoroughly and track resolutions E-Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved F-Contribute to the QA sign-off of code labels to be loaded on UAT/prod environments
- Professional Attributes : A-Client-oriented, proactive, and teamwork-oriented B-Excellent Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : A-15 years of continuous education with BE BTech or MCA
- Additional Information : A-ISTQB certification a strong plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.